Eye Oil - Under Eye Skin Superfoods
- Sacha Inchi, Chia, Almond oils enhanced with Sea Buckthorn, Turmeric, Aloe, and Chamomile.
- Green Tea and Coffee may decrease the appearance of puffiness and improve appearance of tired skin. Antioxidants.
- Source of Vitamins A and E.
- and promotes radiance.
- Antioxidants help combat free radicals and other environmental stressors that can contribute to visible signs of aging.
- Skin feels soft, smooth and appears refreshed.
- Application: Product goes on to skin with a natural yellow color from Turmeric. The yellow tint will fade and dry into skin after a minute.
MSRP: $56+ [you set the price]
Almond Oil – a multipurpose “jack-of-all-trades”.
- Improve overall complexion and reduce dullness.
- Helps seal in moisture.
- Skin-replenishing lipids and omega fatty-acids help promote skin’s moisture barrier.
- Glowy soft skin.
- Source of Vitamin A
- Rich in antioxidant vitamin E – helps protect from environmental aggressors and soothe.
- Great for dry flaking skin.
Sacha Inchi Seed Oil (superfood nicknamed the “mountain peanut”) - can help improve skin barrier and prevent moisturize loss. Nourishing source of Alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), omega-3 and omega-6, and antioxidants. May have regenerative properties and promote elasticity.
Chia oil – superfood that helps improve skin’s moisture barrier and reduce moisture loss. One of richest plant sources of omega-3 (help replenish skin barrier, soothe, reduce TEWL). Rich source of fatty acids and antioxidants to fight aging free-radials and protect from environmental aggressors. Improve overall appearance of skin and promote natural radiance.
Sea buckthorn Extract – Soothing, source of antioxidant Vitamin C and Vitamin A. Promotes healthy appearance of skin.
Turmeric Extract – soothe & calm, promotes the appearance of healthy skin, and may help brighten and even skin tone. Potent antioxidant that can help diminish environmental damage.
German Chamomile and Aloe Extracts - soothing
Cornflower Extract – soothing, antioxidant
Green Tea – may decrease the appearance of puffiness. Antioxidant.
Coffee Extract & Coffee Oil – antioxidants, help appearance of tired skin and promote radiance.
Carrot Oil – source of vitamin A, brightens.
Experience & How to Use
Directions: Pat gently under eye and on crows feet, avoiding lash line. Product goes on to skin with a natural yellow color from Turmeric. The yellow tint will dry into skin after a minute.
Scent: floral coffee.
Feel: Goes on with an initial yellow color, absorbs quickly, dries clear.
Skin types: All skin types.
Time of day: PM
Tips: Use alone as a serum or apply after eye cream to seal in moisture for extra hydration.
Full Ingredient List
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Plukenetia Volubilis (Sacha Inchi) Seed Oil, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Oil, Jojoba Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Coffee Extract, Green Tea Extract, Aloe Extract, Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (German Chamomile) Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Coffee Oil, Carrot Oil, Helichrysum Oil.
Product contains Almond Oil.
Clean - Vegan - Cruelty Free
Vegan. Cruelty Free.
Formulated without parabens, phthalates, sulfates, PEGs, mineral oils, drying alcohols, formaldehyde, artificial fragrance or dyes, silicones, and more.
Meeting "Clean at Credo", Allure, and "Clean at Sephora" standards.