2.5% Hydrating Retinol Cream - with Hyaluronic Acid
Delivering 2.5% Retinol with Hyaluronic Acid in a hydrating soothing cream that firms and brightens appearance and improves look of spots, lines, and wrinkles.
Retinol in a creamy moisturizer helps your customers get the benefits of anti-aging superstar Retinol. Moisturizing soothing ingredients help minimize irritation and redness that can be associated with Retinol.
Aloe, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E, Vitamin B5, Gotu Kola, Glycerin, Shea Butter moisturize, plump, and soothe the look of skin. Sunflower and Jojoba Oils help replenish lipids.
- Gentle yet effective moisturizer with one of the 'gold standard' anti-aging ingredients: Retinol.
- Helps the appearance of lines and wrinkles, discoloration, dark spots and uneven texture.
- See skin that looks firmer, plumper, and more radiant.
- Antioxidant Green Tea helps soothe.
- Note: this is our only product that contains 1 non-vegan ingredient: propolis extract.
Think A-Passoni - but with a professional dose of Retinol.
2.5% Retinol - multi-tasking powerhouse. A gold standard anti-aging ingredient.
- Retinol is one of the most research-backed effective ingredients available.
- For smoother firmer looking skin.
- Helps reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Brightens the look of skin and improves texture, evens the appearance of skintone and reduces the appearance of dark spots.
- Exfoliates and reduces the appearance of pores.
- Enhance skin’s natural collagen.
Hyaluronic Acid (Plant Based - Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide) - hydrate, plump, firm the appearance of skin. Source of antioxidants, which help fight signs of aging from environmental stressors like air pollution.
Vitamin B5 (Panthenol) - hydrate & help skin retain moisture. Supports skin barrier and reduces transepidermal water loss. May help reduce the look of redness.
Green Tea - soothing antioxidant that helps reduce visible signs of aging. Helps protect from free radicals and other environmental stressors.
Aloe - hydrate and soothe. Aloe is rich in vitamins and amino acids.
Sunflower Oil – soothes and replenishes. Helps support a healthy skin barrier and maintain hydration. Rich in antioxidant vitamin E.
Gotu Kola (aka Cica or Tiger Grass) - hydrate, calm, and reduce the look of redness. Helps support skin barrier. Antioxidant and source of amino acids.
Shea Butter - hydrating, soothing, plumping plant lipid. Source of antioxidants Vitamin A & E.
Vitamin E – moisturize and support skin barrier. Antioxidant: free-radical scavenger.
Experience & How to Use
Directions: After cleansing and serum, apply to face and neck in the evening. Avoid direct contact with eyes. Always use a sunscreen in the morning. For sensitive skin, start by using once or twice a week, gradually increasing to every other night, and then every night, as tolerated.
Warning: Never apply to skin that is red, peeling or irritated. In the case of redness or irritation, stop use of product.
Scent: None / very faint light pleasant smell.
Skin types: All skin types except sensitive.
Time of day: Evening.
- Can be mixed with face oil for extra hydration (or follow with face oil).
- Retinol products are not recommended for use while pregnant or nursing.
Full Ingredient List
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Aqua (Water), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Retinol, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide (Plant Based Hyaluronic Acid), Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Propolis Extract, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract (Horsetail), Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Extract, Geranium Maculatum (Wild Geranium) Extract, Camelia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Non vegan - product contains 1 non-vegan ingredient: propolis extract.
Clean - Cruelty Free
Cruelty Free. This is our 1 non 100% vegan product. Contains 1 non vegan ingredient (propolis extract).
Formulated without parabens, phthalates, sulfates, PEGs, mineral oils, drying alcohols, formaldehyde, artificial fragrance or dyes, silicones, and more. We aim for an EWG score of 1.